Can't see a policy?
All other trust-wide policies including: Complaints; Equality & Diversity; Safer Recruitment and Whistleblowing can be found on the Co-op Academies Trust website.
Co-op Academies Trust also publishes Financial Compliance information which can be found here.
To find policies relating to GDPR, data protection, CCTV and the storage of biometric data, please click here.
All Connell policies are reviewed on at least an annual basis and following any changes in statutory guidance or best practice recommendations from the DfE.
- Access Arrangements Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Bereavement Policy
- CEIAG Programme
- Charging and Remission Policy for College Activities
- Child Protection and Safeguarding 'Explainer' for Students
- Curriculum Statement
- Dogs On Site Policy
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Objectives
- Exam Contingency Plan
- First Aid Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Looked After Children (LAC) Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Preventing Bullying Policy
- Preventing Extremism and Anti-Radicalisation Policy
- Professional Conduct Policy
- Provider Access Legislation (PAL)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- SEND policy
- Student-Parent/Carer Agreement
- Support & Challenge Policy
- Supporting Young People in College with Medical Conditions Policy
- Suspension and Exclusion Policy
- Waste & Recycling Policy
NEED PAPER COPIES?
If you need paper copies of any policies, please get in touch
WANT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you wish to make a complaint, you should do so in accordance with our Trust Complaints Policy
The procedure allows parents, carers or anyone else to raise a concern or complaint to the college or Co-op Academies Trust.
The procedure is divided into three stages:
- Stage One (The Informal Stage) – You should speak to a staff member to see if they can resolve the issue.
- Stage Two (The Formal Stage) – You should put your complaint in writing to the Principal or another senior member of staff. Where the complaint is against the Principal, you should write to the Chair of Governors, Lloyd Thomas by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (FAO Lloyd Thomas) or by letter to: Lloyd Thomas, Chair of Governors, Connell Co-op College, 301 Alan Turing Way, Manchester M11 3BS.
- Stage Three (Formal Resolution) – This is the final stage. It involves a panel hearing with governors and an independent person who will review the complaint in its entirety.