Cedar – Monitor Your Child’s Progress
CEDAR is the online software that we use to communicate with parents and carers about their child. Parents and carers should use it to monitor their child’s progress.
It contains lots of useful information about your child:
- Their attendance, punctuality and academic performance records.
- Their timetable.
- Key updates from college staff.
- You should log in regularly to see how your child is progressing.
HOW DO I CREATE A CEDAR ACCOUNT?
- Create an account.
- In the Parental Email box enter your email address. You may have used this email address when your child enrolled. If you have not previously provided us with your email address, or you’re not sure, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you’d like to use and we’ll set it up for you. Please note that Cedar is updated with email changes overnight, so you wouldn’t be able to create an account until the next day.
- In the Student Reference box enter the six numbers under your child’s name on their student ID card. Click the Submit Form button.
- An email will be sent to you with a link. Click the link and set a password (it must be at least 10 characters in length) to finish creating your account. The link expires after 24 hours.
- You can then log-in to Cedar at any time using your personal email and password.
ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS?
We will be happy to help you. Please email email@example.com or call 0161 231 9200.